Physical gift card
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Fisherman's Market gift card!
Fisherman's Market physical gift cards are mailed at no additional charge and are redeemable for purchases in-store only. Fisherman's Market is located at 830 West 7th St. Eugene, OR 97402. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees and never expire.
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can I use a gift card for Emerald Smoked Meats products?
Yes! Use your Fisherman's Market gift card for any of our in-store food and products
What if I want to send an electronic gift card?
We also offer electronic gift cards. Electronic gift cards are delivered to your email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Electronic gift cards are redeemable for online purchases at FishermansKitchen.com only.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to Fisherman’s Market Gift Cards:
- The Fisherman’s Market Gift Card is redeemable for purchases in-store only. Fisherman's Market is located at 830 West 7th St. Eugene, OR 97402
- Fisherman’s Market Gift Cards do not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use
- Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. Fisherman’s Market is not responsible for lost Gift Cards
- Gift Cards will not be returnable or exchangeable for cash, except in states where required by law
- Coupons and other discounts may not be used to purchase Gift Cards
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require payment for the balance due
- Fisherman’s Market reserves the right to refuse the use of Gift Cards that are deemed fraudulent at our discretion
- All terms enforced except where prohibited by law
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Your purchase or use of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.