Remove packaging and lid before cooking
Cooking times may vary by oven and altitude
- Cajun Crawfish Pie (large):
- Large | Thawed: preheat oven 375 F and cook for 35-45 minutes
- Mac n’ Cheese (Lobster; Crab):
- Small | Thawed: preheat oven to 325° F, cook for 25 minutes
- Small | Frozen: preheat oven to 325° F, cook for 35 minutes
- Large | Thawed: preheat oven to 325° F, cook for 40-45 minutes
- Fisherman’s Lasagna:
- Thawed: preheat oven to 375° F, cook for 15-22 minutes.
- Frozen: preheat oven to 350° F, cover in foil and cook for 30 minutes; remove foil & bake uncovered for 10 minutes
- Salmon Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350° F;
- Thawed: cook for 15–22 minutes or until cheese is melted and brown.
- Frozen: cook uncovered for 60–80 minutes or until cheese is melted and brown
- Salmon Chowder Pot Pie (individual size):
- Frozen Entrée: preheat oven to 375° F and cook for 12-16 minutes
- Salmon Shepherd's Pie:
- Large | Frozen: Preheat oven to 350° F; cook for 50 minutes
Cajun Crab Boil Bags
No seasoning required, simply add the entire bag to boiling water and cook about 20-25 minutes. Carefully open the bag and add contents to serving dish.
We recommend serving with dinner rolls (not included), to soak up some of the delicious seasoned liquid!
Thaw under refrigeration before cooking. Heat 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the crab cakes to the pan and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Then flip using a flat metal spatula. Continue to cook until lightly brown, about 3 minutes.