A Delicious Way to Bring Hungry, Seafood Lovin’ Folks Together
Looking for a tasty and fun seafood meal to serve up at your next party? Our house-made Dungeness Crab Cajun Boil Bags are a perfect choice for parties and family gatherings—or order one bag for a savory meal for two.
No seasoning required, simply add the entire bag to boiling water and cook about 15–20 minutes. We recommend serving with dinner rolls (not included), to soak up some of the deliciously seasoned liquid.
Each cajun crab boil bag feeds two and includes the following (all in a boil bag):
- ½ Dungeness crab
- ¾ lb ez peel shrimp
- ¾ lb crawfish
- ¾ lb steamer clams
- ¾ lb mussels
- ½ lb andouille sausage
- whole ear of corn and roasted medley potatoes
- Cajun butter
- Shipped Ground within Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California:
- Shipped 2nd Day Air within remaining Continental US:
- We only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Boil bags are shipped fresh and should be eaten within two days of arrival
Because we take great care to ensure that your boil bags arrive fresh and in the best condition possible, we only offer the following shipping options:
- Ground shipping: Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California ONLY
2nd Day Air: remaining continental United States
SPECIAL ORDERS / SUBSTITUTION PRICES
For special orders, please call our brick and mortar store, Fisherman's Market, at 541-484-2722.