A Fun Twist on the Classic Staple—Perfect for Potlucks, Picnics and Parties!
30 Minutes Prep Time | 60 Minutes Cool Time | 4 Servings
- 5 medium potatoes: red/white or mix of both (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup sliced radishes (optional)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped up
- 3/4 cup Fisherman’s Kitchen Traditional Tartar Sauce
- 1 teaspoons dill weed (or 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill), + pinch for garnish
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
Let's Make It!
Place potatoes in a medium pot, cover with water. Bring water to a boil; reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until taters are tender. Drain and cool.
Once the potatoes are cooled, cube them up (peel taters if that’s your style); place in a large bowl. Add the sliced radishes and chopped up hard-boiled eggs.
In a small bowl, combine the Fisherman's Kitchen Traditional Tartar Sauce, dill, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Add to potato mixture; gently toss to coat. Garnish with a pinch of dill (optional).
Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.