These Rich and Creamy Deviled Eggs are a Perfect Snack or Party Appetizer!
30 Minutes Prep Time | 15 Minutes Chill Time | 24 Servings
- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- 9 ounces lump crab meat—available at Fisherman's Market
- 1/2 cup Fisherman’s Kitchen Cajun Style Sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1+ tablespoons green onion, chopped (plus more to top—optional)
- Smoked paprika to top (optional)
Let's Make It!
Peel hard-boiled eggs and cut them in half, lengthwise. Transfer the yolks to a large bowl and smash them up until no big chunks remain; set the cooked egg whites aside.
Add half of the lump crab meat to the yolk bowl, break large chunks apart; mix in Fisherman's Kitchen Cajun Style sauce, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar and green onions.
Scoop cajun crab yolk mix into each egg white—if any of the whites fall apart, simply mix them into the yolk mixture—sprinkle the filled eggs with remaining crab meat.
Garnish with smoked paprika and green onion (optional).
Cover and refrigerate about 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!