Fisherman’s Kitchen aims to provide a great customer experience every time. The best way to guarantee a great experience is to review our shipping guidelines and keep them in mind when placing orders. If you have an issue that isn't covered below, please reach out to us by email or give us a call at 541-484-2722
Please check your address carefully. Our delivery guarantee extends only to correctly addressed orders. We cannot guarantee the condition of the package if the delivery service has to reroute. Fisherman’s Kitchen is not responsible for damage or loss as a result of shipments being returned to the freight location or being undeliverable as a result of incorrect address information supplied to us.
No Weekend Deliveries Available for Seafood Meals & Perishable Products
Because we take great care to ensure that your seafood meals and products arrive fresh and in the best condition possible, we only offer 2-day shipping to most areas (next day available by calling Fisherman’s Market, our brick and mortar store at 541-484-2722). Orders are shipped 2 Day Air to most areas. Ground Shipping to Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California is available for Monday and Tuesday shipping for Thursday or Friday delivery. Meals are packaged in styrofoam and should stay frozen for 48 hours.
• Perishable orders must be received by 11:00 am PT on Monday or Tuesday in order to ship that same day
• Perishable orders received after 11:00 am PT on Tuesday will be shipped the following Monday
• Shipping is only available within the continental United States
Deliveries of Seafood Meals & Perishable Products are made Tuesdays through Fridays only, no exceptions.
Canned Seafood, Meat and Cheese boxes, Sauces and Marinades products will be shipped by ground and could take 2-5 business days. 2nd day air available by calling our brick and mortar store, Fisherman's Market, at 541-484-2722.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO, DPO or International addresses.
Refunds and Replacements
Due to the perishable nature of our product, we do not accept returns on our seafood meals and products. In the event you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days from receiving your order. We reserve the right to limit refunds and replacements, and we can only offer one replacement per costumer.
Orders can be placed by calling 541-484-2722 from 10 am to 3 pm PT Monday–Friday (except major holidays) or 24 hours and 7 days a week via www.FishermansKitchen.com. For security purposes we do not accept order payment information via email.
Cancellation Policy or Change of Order
Any change in order including cancellations must be communicated to us before 9:00 am PT the same business day. If outside of this timeline, we cannot guarantee the change or cancellation.
Handling and Freshness
All products shipped from Fisherman's Kitchen are shipped frozen (with the exception of our canned seafood and bottled sauces and marinades).
Unless you plan on eating the seafood meals within two days, please freeze meals immediately upon receipt. Failure to report spoilage within 48 hours of receiving the order will be at the loss of the costumer. Other defects must be reported within 30 days from receipt of order.
- Our seafood meals and seafood products, when properly stored in the freezer, will remain fresh and delicious for approximately nine months. Immediately refrigerate leftovers and consume within two days.
- Meat and Cheese boxes when properly stored in the refrigerator, will remain fresh for approximately 30 days.
- Bottled Sauces and Marinade products are shelf stable and when properly stored unopened, will remain fresh until the best by date on the back of the bottle. Bottled Sauces and Marinades must be refrigerated after opening.
- Canned salmon, tuna and herring are fully cooked and when properly stored, can retain their flavor for up to five years (the official expiration date is five years after the canning date). Immediately refrigerate leftover canned salmon, tuna and herring in a glass or plastic container and consume within two days.