Cajun Crab Boil Bags | Shipped
- Local Pick Up Pricing
- Order Cut Off Times & Shipping Details
- Cooking Instructions
A Delicious Way to Bring Hungry, Seafood Lovin’ Folks Together
Looking for a tasty and fun seafood meal? Our house-made Dungeness Crab Cajun Boil Bags are a perfect choice for socially distanced parties—or order a bag for a savory meal for two.
Each cajun boil bag feeds two and includes the following (all in a boil bag)
- ½ Dungeness crab
- ¾ lb ez peel shrimp
- ¾ lb crawfish
- ¾ lb steamer clams
- ¾ lb mussels
- ½ lb andouille sausage
- whole ear of corn and roasted medley potatoes
- Cajun butter
Boil bags should be eaten within two days of arrival.
Price includes shipping in the Continental United States
Local Pick Up from Fisherman's Market
- 1 Bag from Retail Case $50
- Travel Ready Boxes (Eugene location only)
- 1 Bag $65
- 2 Bags $115
Because these house-made bags are extremely popular and go fast we require a 48 HOUR NOTICE on all pick-up orders. Call 541-484-2722 to place your order today!
Because we take great care to ensure that your seafood products arrive fresh and in the best condition possible, we only offer next day and 2-day shipping for all pershable items. Meals are packaged in styrofoam and should stay frozen for 48 hours.
- Perishable orders must be received by 11:00 am PT on Monday or Tuesday in order to ship that same day (EXCLUDES Seafood of the Month)
- Perishable orders received after 11:00 am PT on Tuesday will be shipped the following Monday (EXCLUDES Seafood of the Month)
- Canned seafood, bottled sauce and marinades and clothing will be shipped by ground and could take 2-5 business days
- Shipping is only available within the continental United States
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO, DPO or International addresses.
For shipping policies or for special orders please call our brick and mortar store, Fisherman's Market, at 541-484-2722.
No seasoning required, simply add the entire bag to boiling water and cook about 15-20 minutes. Carefully open the bag and add contents to serving dish.
We recommend serving with dinner rolls (not included), to soak up some of the delicious seasoned liquid!