Seafood of the Month | May
- Order Cut Off Times & Shipping Details
May Seafood of the Month (shipped last week of May)
May's featured Seafood of the Month entrée is our Cedar Plank Salmon. A 1.75 pound wild, Oregon Pacific Coho salmon ready for the grill or the oven! This wild-caught salmon is pre-seasoned and buttered and laid out on a cedar plank that’s both attractive and adds incredible flavor.
May's seafood box also includes:
- 1/2 pound of House-Smoked Salmon Jerky
- 1 Bottle of Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Bottle Fisherman’s Kitchen Sauce of Choice
Suggested servings shown.
Pricing for Seafood of the Month
Cost varies based on delivery method:
- Delivered in the remaining Continental US | $149
- Local pick-up at Fisherman's Market, Eugene, Oregon | $59
May Order Deadline and Delivery Date:
- Place your order by noon PST, May 15th. Your box will ship the last Tuesday of each month for delivery on Thursday or Friday the same week
Because we take great care to ensure that your seafood products arrive fresh and in the best condition possible, we only offer next day and 2-day shipping.
Products are packaged in styrofoam and should stay frozen for 48 hours.
Because we take great care to ensure that your seafood products arrive fresh and in the best condition possible, we only offer next day and 2-day shipping for all pershable items. Meals are packaged in styrofoam and should stay frozen for 48 hours.
- Perishable orders must be received by 11:00 am PT on Monday or Tuesday in order to ship that same day (EXCLUDES Seafood of the Month)
- Perishable orders received after 11:00 am PT on Tuesday will be shipped the following Monday (EXCLUDES Seafood of the Month)
- Canned seafood, bottled sauce and marinades and clothing will be shipped by ground and could take 2-5 business days
- Shipping is only available within the continental United States
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, APO, FPO, DPO or International addresses.
For shipping policies or for special orders please call our brick and mortar store, Fisherman's Market, at 541-484-2722.