March Seafood of the Month (shipped last week of March)
March's featured Seafood of the Month entrée is our Salmon Shepherd’s Pie. An Alaskan-inspired Shepherd’s Pie made with sockeye salmon burger, russet potatoes, peas and carrots and Tillamook cheddar cheese.
In addition to 1 large Salmon Shepherd’s Pie (approx. 3 pounds) March's box includes:
- Salmon Pepper Sticks (6 Pack)
- 1 Small Cedar Plank Salmon (suggested serving shown, veggies not included)
- 1 Can Fisherman's Market Smoked Albacore Tuna
- 11.5 ounce Bottle of Sauce of your choice
Suggested servings shown.
Pricing for Seafood of the Month
Cost varies based on delivery method:
- Delivered in Oregon/Washington/Idaho/California | $89
- Delivered in the remaining Continental US | $139
- Local pick-up at Fisherman's Market, Eugene, Oregon | $49
March Order Deadline and Delivery Date:
- Place your order by noon PST, March 15th. Your box will ship the last Tuesday of each month for delivery on Thursday or Friday the same week
Because we take great care to ensure that your seafood products arrive fresh and in the best condition possible, we only offer next day and 2-day shipping.
Products are packaged in styrofoam and should stay frozen for 48 hours.