Gift Card—Electronic (Online Purchases Only)
Electronic gift card
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Fisherman's Market electronic gift card (e-gift card)! Our e-gift cards are redeemable for any of our online products.
E-gift cards are delivered to your email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees and never expire.
Can an electronic gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
What if I want to send a physical gift card?
We also offer physical Fisherman's Market gift cards. Physical gift cards are mailed at no additional charge and are redeemable for purchases in-store only. Fisherman's Market is located at 830 West 7th St. Eugene, OR 97402
E-GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to Fisherman’s Market e-Gift Cards:
- The Fisherman’s Market e-Gift Card can is redeemable online at fishermans-market.myshopify.com only
- Fisherman’s Market e-Gift Cards do not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use
- e-Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. Fisherman’s Market is not responsible for lost e-Gift Cards
- e-Gift Cards will not be returnable or exchangeable for cash, except in states where required by law
- Coupons and other discounts may not be used to purchase e-Gift Cards
- e-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase e-Gift Cards
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered e-Gift Card will require a credit card for the balance due
- e-Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold except to the extent required by law
- Fisherman’s Market reserves the right to refuse the use of e-Gift Cards that are deemed fraudulent at our discretion
- All terms enforced except where prohibited by law
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Your purchase or use of an e-Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.