Cedar Plank Salmon
A fillet of fresh, Oregon salmon ready for the grill or the oven! This wild-caught salmon is pre-seasoned and buttered and laid out on a cedar plank that’s both attractive and adds incredible flavor.
Once you’ve had a taste of tender, moist plank salmon, you’ll never cook it any other way. The benefits of cooking salmon on a cedar plank are twofold—the plank allows for even cooking and it adds incredible flavor.
Simply let your plank salmon thaw and follow the easy to follow cooking instructions. Then, you’re only about 20 minutes away from a mouthwatering salmon dinner!
- 2-pound cedar plank wild Pacific salmon
- Prepared with olive oil and dill on a seasoned Oregon cedar plank
- Includes cooking instructions and paper thermometer
A fishmonger’s take on the classic Mexican dish! Our Southwest Salmon burger (made with wild-caught salmon) combined with sweet red pepper and tangy onion, wrapped in flour tortillas and topped with a creamy avocado-tomatillo sauce and cheddar cheese.
- 1 Large Salmon Enchilada: 4 pounds
- Allergens: Contains: salmon, milk, dairy, wheat
Fresh, local Pasta Plus noodles layered with salmon burger, our house-made marinara sauce, ricotta cheese, spinach and mozzarella cheese. This healthier rendition of the classic dish is a popular special at our restaurant!
- 1 Large Fisherman's Lasagna: 2 pounds
- Allergens: Contains: salmon, milk, wheat, eggs
Price includes shipping in the Continental United States
Because we take great care to ensure that your seafood products arrive fresh and in the best condition possible, we only offer next day and 2-day shipping to most areas. Meals are packaged in styrofoam and should stay frozen for 48 hours.
Ground Shipping to Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California is available for Monday and Tuesday shipping for Thursday or Friday delivery
- Orders must be received by 11:00 am PT in order to ship that same day
- Orders received after 11:00 am PT on Wednesday will be shipped the following Monday
- Orders placed on Thursday, Friday and weekends will not ship until the following Monday
- Shipping is only available within the continental United States
For shipping policies, cooking instructions, or for special orders please call Fisherman's Market, our brick and mortar store at 541-484-2722.